Workshop: "Maintaining privacy with open data"
When: February 17th 2019, 9:30 - 16:00
Sign Up: [fully booked]
The OSC offers a workshop on data privacy and anonymity for participants ranging from graduate students to professors. The workhop will be held by Felix Schönbrodt and Anton Marx.
- Why should we share data?
- Which kinds of research data need to be protected? What are personal data?
- How can the risk of re-identification be assessed?
- How can data be anonymized?
- A short discussion about new technological solutions that allow sharing sensible data (e.g. synthetical data, scientific use files, differential privacy)
- What are easy steps to enhance procedural safety in the use of sensible data?